Point Two Latest News
- Created on Monday, 06 June 2016 13:14
Did you know that you can trade in your old Point Two Air Jacket for a Brand New one?
Point Two will buy back your existing jacket for £200 and give you that amount off the price of a brand new Point Two Air Jacket with bayonet trigger system! Choose from the ProAir, Hunter, Soft Shell or P2RS
Key features of the new ProAir2 airbag trigger system:
- Simple bayonet system making it easier and quicker to change the canister, reducing risk of improper installation.
- New simple way to tighten the end cap including handy allen key fitted to the trigger system & new hexagon component
- Every jacket has a foam pad behind the trigger & on opposite side for an even, comfortable fit as well as adjustable straps on both sides for a more customisable fit *Straps applied to ProAir only
- 20% faster to inflate - Point Two Air Jacket inflates between 60 and 80 milliseconds to absorb shock, distribute pressure and support a rider’s spinal column.
- Lifetime warranty on the airbag component *subject to annual service
- Comes with 1 canister, saddle attachment & bungee lanyard
- Meets SATRA M38 standard
- New pleat neck & neoprene collar for additional comfort *ProAir & Hunter only
Click here for more information or call us on 01403 732128
- Created on Tuesday, 12 April 2016 13:44
Point Two & KM Elite Products are proud to announce our 2 Amateur Brand Ambassadors for 2016!!
Angeline Chandler & Pandora Briselden
25 year old Angeline Chandler competes her 15.2 Bay Gelding called Bailey
"Monday-Friday l work in recruitment and I love my job which is how I manage to pay for my eventing, training and riding club competitions. Everyone at work knows that I am horsey mad and that my evenings after work consist of pampering and exercising my horse. Bailey loves his jumping and over the last year has decided to also become a little bit of a dressage diva! (I think he secretly likes being plaited up and looking all posh and pretty!) Before I had owned Bailey I had just ridden/loaned a few of my friend’s horses as never had the money or opportunity to own my own. Bailey was the first horse who took me XC and I can remember our first schooling session together. That's when I realised his love for jumping, especially if it involved XC fences."
"I am extremely passionate about Point Two and have seen the benefits through my own personal experiences, so always wear it during training and events. My point two jacket is so lightweight that I hardly notice I'm wearing it and yet it gives me the extra confidence I need when out schooling and competing! I am always recommending it to friends and other equine associates!"
14 year old Pandora competes her two ponies at FEI pony trials
"One of my ponies is Bramblebrough Eoghan, a 14.2 connemara who is 7 years old. I have had him since he turned 5 and Over the last two and a half seasons we have worked up from BE90 to BENOVICE/ Pony trials. This has taught me lots about producing a young pony and waiting for the results, as well as the fact that hard work pays off.We have had many successes including placing in every BE100 in the 2015 season including 3rd at Weston park, 4th at Aston le walls and 3rd at Bovington. We also qualified for the Badminton grassroots 2016/ Mitsubishi Cup in the BE100 by finishing 3rd at the regional final at Bricky and we will be competing there this May which is very exciting. So far in 2016 we finished with a double clear at moreton BE100 and at Aldon pony trial as well as 8th/52 at oasby pon trial. Our next stop is Weston trial. He is not without his quirks and is a very sharp pony, he hates being caught, plaited, clipped, brushed and has a habit of escaping in the lorry park but it is what makes him good.
My other pony joined me last year and is called Carrenhill Bobby. He is an irish sports pony and is 15 but acts about 5. He had had a few years off before we bought him but is great fun despite being a bit of a hot head. We are working on keeping him from exploding in his tests and this worked at Aldon where he scored a 34 in the pony trial. I hope to complete brand hall on him this season and just have lots of fun while aiming Owen for the team.
- Created on Thursday, 25 February 2016 14:53
WARNING - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Please do not return jackets with canisters, Royal Mail reserve the right to destroy any parcels containing gas canisters.
- Created on Monday, 22 February 2016 16:52
Point Two Air Jackets are looking for TWO Amateur Brand Ambassadors to join our team of elite riders that include Mary & Emily King, Laura Collett, William Fox-Pitt & Oliver Townend!
To be eligible:
- Riding must not be your main source of income
- You can be ANY Age, Discipline or ability
- You should be competing regularly
- You don’t have to already own a Point Two Air Jacket
- You don't have to own your own horse
Our TWO selected Amateur Brand Ambassadors will receive:
- A KM Elite & Point Two Branded Saddle Cloth
- A Point Two Base Layer
- Exclusive discounts on KM Elite & Point Two products including servicing.
- A dedicated Blog Spot on the KM Elite & Point Two websites
- Photos will also be published on our Facebook & Twitter Pages and Websites
Entries close 30th March 2016
The 2 selected Amateur Brand Ambassadors will be announced on the 6th April 2016
Open to candidates from the UK Only
- Created on Monday, 23 November 2015 14:15
Christmas and New Year Opening Hours
The Point Two service department will be closed from the 18th December until the 4th of January 2016. The last day we can accept jackets for pre-Christmas servicing is the 16th December, should we receive your air jacket after this date we cannot guarantee that your jacket will be returned before Christmas.
The Point Two sales department will be closed from the 23rd December until the 4th January 2016. If you are looking to receive delivery of Point Two products before Christmas we recommend you place orders before midday on the 18th December - subject to availability. As always, we will endeavour to ensure a quick turnaround of orders. However, as we use a third party courier and with the possibility of adverse weather conditions, we cannot guarantee delivery dates or accept responsibility for delays
Wishing you all Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
The Point Two Team
- Created on Monday, 16 November 2015 11:24
- Created on Monday, 17 August 2015 13:50
We received the below email from Francesca's parents,
"Dear Point Two
It is very difficult to get 'firsts' in Modern Pentathlon for British Women due to the fantastic success British Women have had over the last 15 years.
But Francesca is the 1st British Women to represent GB at the Youth Olympic Games 2014, 1st British Women to medal at YOG's (silver) and now 1st British Woman ever to win the Junior (U21) World Championships in her first Junior year.
Point Two Jackets have played an immense role in preparing Francesca for this win (perhaps without you fully realising how much you have helped) and I would like to formally acknowledge this and offer the Summers Family's thanks for your efforts and protection. Point Two thank you. You have protected Francesca now over several years and a part of this victory belongs to you - "Maker of World Champions !"
Francesca achieved this with a good swim, a great safe ride, a fantastic fence and a 'stonking' Run Shoot Combined. The part played by Point Two can not be overlooked.
Francesca never rides 'ever' with out her Point Two jacket on"
See write up report here:
- Created on Friday, 10 April 2015 12:28
Point Two are delighted by the recent rule changes from British Eventing and The Pony Club regarding wearing an Air Jacket without a traditional body protector underneath for certain disciplines/phases. We hope these new rule changes will encourage those who previously have worn no safety equipment for dressage, show jumping etc. to invest in Airbag Technology.
Point Two are proud to be the only company that manufactures products to the following triple standard:
• SATRA M38 - meeting body protector requirements for airbags for Equestrian use
• The only fully integrated hybrid with airbag and BETA level 3 body protector
• Latest standard for motorcycle airbags EN 1621-4
All Point Two Air Jackets have superior airbag coverage including behind the trigger and canister mechanism and, since 2012, all Point Two Air Jackets come with the additional protection of level 1 foam pad behind the trigger and the opposite side for an even, comfortable fit.
Point Two strongly recommend checking with your Air Jacket manufacturer to insure your jacket has an airbag behind the trigger.
- Created on Tuesday, 07 April 2015 15:19
Important Information - The Pony Club rule number 16. IV. Body Protectors is immediately amended with regard to Air Jackets. Previously it was always compulsory to wear a body protector if the Member was wearing an air jacket.
With immediate effect this rule now only applies in Cross Country and Pony Racing. In any other circumstances air jackets may now be worn without a body protector.
- Created on Thursday, 12 March 2015 13:45
Some exciting news hot off the press!!!!
We are proud to announce that with effect from the 1st March 2015 KM Elite Products Limited have been appointed exclusive distributors in the UK and Europe for Point Two Air Jackets.
Since launching their first Air Vest in 2009, Point Two have continued to push the boundaries of safety standards and are the only supplier of Air Jackets who have passed the SATRA Standard M38 test.
This took 3 years of development working alongside the BHA and the Injured Jockeys Fund.
They continue to strive to make this standard compulsory across the industry and to develop new and innovative products led by customer demand and feedback.
- Created on Friday, 12 December 2014 12:55
If you are looking to receive delivery of Point Two products before Christmas we recommend you place orders before midday on the 23rd December - subject to availability.
As always, we will endeavour to ensure a quick turnaround of orders. However, as we use a third party courier and with the possibility of adverse weather conditions, we cannot guarantee delivery dates or accept responsibility for delays.
Normal delivery service will resume from January 5th .
The Point Two offices will be closed from the 24th December until the 5th of January 2015.
Wishing you all Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
The Point Two Team
- Created on Thursday, 04 December 2014 12:18
We are aware that there are a number of 2nd hand Point Two Air Jackets available for sale on online auctioning sites. Please make sure when purchasing used Point Two Air Jackets that the they have recently been serviced, we are unable to guarantee the integrity of items unless they have been serviced by Point Two. All serviced jackets are returned with a signed and dated service record sheet therefore sellers will be able to provide proof of service, alternatively if the customer is unable to find their copy of their service checklist they can supply their postcode and the jacket serial number, using this information Point Two head office will be able to verify the jackets service history.
- Created on Monday, 01 December 2014 15:39
Fancy winning up to £2,500 worth of Equestrian goodies this Christmas?
All you need to do is complete our short survey below to be in with a chance of winning an exclusive Equestrian Christmas Hamper from some of the UK's leading Equestrian companies - Point Two Air Jackets, Equine America, KM Elite, Just Equine Two Times Tack and Westgate EFI
The lucky winner will be selected at random on the 19th December 2014
Entries accepted from the UK only
Rodney Powell body protector and a Gatehouse ZC Conquest
£400 worth of Equine America products
£400 worth of Just Equine Products
£400 voucher redeemable at Two Times Tack
£400 worth of KM Elite products
- Created on Friday, 18 July 2014 13:04
Are you a budding photographer? Why not enter our Point Two photography competition and showcase your talent!
All photographic entries must be Equestrian themed and include a Point Two Air Jacket – so it's time to get creative!!!
Submit your entries on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram by using the hashtag #P2Photo
We will announce our winner on the 30th September 2014 – The winning photograph will feature in Point Two advertising and the lucky photographer will also win an Equestrian photo shoot with Point Two photographer Julian Portch!
Find us on Instagram
Competition only open to entrants from the UK.
- Created on Monday, 07 July 2014 12:31
Point Two would like to remind our customers of the importance of Air Jacket Servicing. Point Two recommends that all jackets are serviced once a year, after six inflations or after a particularly heavy impact. An annual service is required to maintain lifetime warranty.
Servicing includes trigger clean, shell wash and removal and full pressure testing of the airbag £47.00 incl. VAT + return postage.
We are also able to change the colour of your ProAir at time of servicing for £95.00 incl. VAT + P&P (service included)
All Point Two air jackets come with a life time warranty on the airbag component. The warranty is subject to the jacket being serviced annually by Point Two and if any reduction in the airbag performance is detected during inflation the airbag will be replaced free of charge for the customer.
You can print off a service order form by clicking here and print off an address label by clicking here then all you need to do is pack up your jacket and send it in! We recommend sending your jacket by recorded delivery and please don't include your canister. We know many of you don't like to be without the safety of your Point Two for too long so we aim to turn jackets around within 48hrs!
Point Two air jackets must be serviced by Point Two Head Office only, otherwise the customer voids the lifetime warranty on the jacket. Only the manufacturer is able to carry out this service. All of our UK competitors are franchises, so are unable to carry out this service. Take a quick look at some before and after pictures.
Please do not return jackets with canisters, Royal Mail reserve the right to destroy any parcels containing gas canisters. If you are required to return your air jacket with canisters please contact Point Two on 01403 732129 for further advice.
- Created on Thursday, 26 June 2014 13:04
Point Two Air Jackets are giving away a ProAir jacket to celebrate Hickstead 2014!
To enter, just submit your details below and one lucky winner will be selected at random on Monday 4th August 2014.
The competition will run from 26 June 2014 - 4 August 2014, over The Hickstead Derby and The Longines Royal International Horse Show.
- One entry per person.
- All duplicates and unscrupulous entries entered will be removed.
- Competition open to global entries.
- Entries can be submitted via the Point Two website or the Point Two stand at Hickstead.
- Closing date is midnight on 3rd August 2014
[Form hicksteadproaircompetition not found!]
- Created on Monday, 23 June 2014 10:33
By popular demand - NEW PROAIR COLOURS - NOW IN STOCK
Now available in Purple and Burgundy
- #PointTwoSelfie Competition for Claire Lomas Charity
- Claire Lomas to join the Point Two stand at Badminton 2014
- Shipping Canisters!!
- Pre-Christmas Delivery
- Point Two Sponsored Rider - William Fox Pitt wins bronze at Malmo with Chilli!
- Point Two Sponsored Rider - Raf Kooremans won the CIC2* Helvoirt with Push Play!
- The Times: Air Jacket saved me, says rider
- Laura Collett: Event rider says air jacket saved her life in fall
- Introducing the Point Two Soft Shell
- Important Information
- LAUNCHING THE NEW POINT TWO “HUNTER”
- Suppliers of Air Jackets to 14 Nations
- Saddle Up for Spinal Research
- Safety first for City West Homes staff
- Official suppliers to Team GBR
- Point Two at Luhmühlen 2012
- International Helmet Awareness Day
- Riders from eleven nations choose Point Two for 2012
- Five year warranty on all airbags - register now
- Five year warranty on all airbags - register now (2)