Point Two Latest News
- Created on Friday, 10 April 2015 12:28
Point Two are delighted by the recent rule changes from British Eventing and The Pony Club regarding wearing an Air Jacket without a traditional body protector underneath for certain disciplines/phases. We hope these new rule changes will encourage those who previously have worn no safety equipment for dressage, show jumping etc. to invest in Airbag Technology.
Point Two are proud to be the only company that manufactures products to the following triple standard:
• SATRA M38 - meeting body protector requirements for airbags for Equestrian use
• The only fully integrated hybrid with airbag and BETA level 3 body protector
• Latest standard for motorcycle airbags EN 1621-4
All Point Two Air Jackets have superior airbag coverage including behind the trigger and canister mechanism and, since 2012, all Point Two Air Jackets come with the additional protection of level 1 foam pad behind the trigger and the opposite side for an even, comfortable fit.
Point Two strongly recommend checking with your Air Jacket manufacturer to insure your jacket has an airbag behind the trigger.
- Created on Tuesday, 07 April 2015 15:19
Important Information - The Pony Club rule number 16. IV. Body Protectors is immediately amended with regard to Air Jackets. Previously it was always compulsory to wear a body protector if the Member was wearing an air jacket.
With immediate effect this rule now only applies in Cross Country and Pony Racing. In any other circumstances air jackets may now be worn without a body protector.
- Created on Thursday, 12 March 2015 15:15
- Created on Thursday, 12 March 2015 13:45
Some exciting news hot off the press!!!!
We are proud to announce that with effect from the 1st March 2015 KM Elite Products Limited have been appointed exclusive distributors in the UK and Europe for Point Two Air Jackets.
Since launching their first Air Vest in 2009, Point Two have continued to push the boundaries of safety standards and are the only supplier of Air Jackets who have passed the SATRA Standard M38 test.
This took 3 years of development working alongside the BHA and the Injured Jockeys Fund.
They continue to strive to make this standard compulsory across the industry and to develop new and innovative products led by customer demand and feedback.
- Created on Friday, 12 December 2014 12:55
If you are looking to receive delivery of Point Two products before Christmas we recommend you place orders before midday on the 23rd December - subject to availability.
As always, we will endeavour to ensure a quick turnaround of orders. However, as we use a third party courier and with the possibility of adverse weather conditions, we cannot guarantee delivery dates or accept responsibility for delays.
Normal delivery service will resume from January 5th .
The Point Two offices will be closed from the 24th December until the 5th of January 2015.
Wishing you all Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
The Point Two Team
- Created on Thursday, 04 December 2014 12:18
We are aware that there are a number of 2nd hand Point Two Air Jackets available for sale on online auctioning sites. Please make sure when purchasing used Point Two Air Jackets that the they have recently been serviced, we are unable to guarantee the integrity of items unless they have been serviced by Point Two. All serviced jackets are returned with a signed and dated service record sheet therefore sellers will be able to provide proof of service, alternatively if the customer is unable to find their copy of their service checklist they can supply their postcode and the jacket serial number, using this information Point Two head office will be able to verify the jackets service history.
- Created on Monday, 01 December 2014 15:39
Fancy winning up to £2,500 worth of Equestrian goodies this Christmas?
All you need to do is complete our short survey below to be in with a chance of winning an exclusive Equestrian Christmas Hamper from some of the UK's leading Equestrian companies - Point Two Air Jackets, Equine America, KM Elite, Just Equine Two Times Tack and Westgate EFI
The lucky winner will be selected at random on the 19th December 2014
Entries accepted from the UK only
Rodney Powell body protector and a Gatehouse ZC Conquest
£400 worth of Equine America products
£400 worth of Just Equine Products
£400 voucher redeemable at Two Times Tack
£400 worth of KM Elite products
- Created on Friday, 18 July 2014 13:04
Are you a budding photographer? Why not enter our Point Two photography competition and showcase your talent!
All photographic entries must be Equestrian themed and include a Point Two Air Jacket – so it's time to get creative!!!
Submit your entries on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram by using the hashtag #P2Photo
We will announce our winner on the 30th September 2014 – The winning photograph will feature in Point Two advertising and the lucky photographer will also win an Equestrian photo shoot with Point Two photographer Julian Portch!
Find us on Instagram
Competition only open to entrants from the UK.
- Created on Monday, 07 July 2014 12:31
Point Two would like to remind our customers of the importance of Air Jacket Servicing. Point Two recommends that all jackets are serviced once a year, after six inflations or after a particularly heavy impact. An annual service is required to maintain lifetime warranty.
Servicing includes trigger clean, shell wash and removal and full pressure testing of the airbag £47.00 incl. VAT + return postage.
We are also able to change the colour of your ProAir at time of servicing for £95.00 incl. VAT + P&P (service included)
All Point Two air jackets come with a life time warranty on the airbag component. The warranty is subject to the jacket being serviced annually by Point Two and if any reduction in the airbag performance is detected during inflation the airbag will be replaced free of charge for the customer.
You can print off a service order form by clicking here and print off an address label by clicking here then all you need to do is pack up your jacket and send it in! We recommend sending your jacket by recorded delivery and please don't include your canister. We know many of you don't like to be without the safety of your Point Two for too long so we aim to turn jackets around within 48hrs!
Point Two air jackets must be serviced by Point Two Head Office only, otherwise the customer voids the lifetime warranty on the jacket. Only the manufacturer is able to carry out this service. All of our UK competitors are franchises, so are unable to carry out this service. Take a quick look at some before and after pictures.
Please do not return jackets with canisters, Royal Mail reserve the right to destroy any parcels containing gas canisters. If you are required to return your air jacket with canisters please contact Point Two on 01403 732129 for further advice.
- Created on Thursday, 26 June 2014 13:04
Point Two Air Jackets are giving away a ProAir jacket to celebrate Hickstead 2014!
To enter, just submit your details below and one lucky winner will be selected at random on Monday 4th August 2014.
The competition will run from 26 June 2014 - 4 August 2014, over The Hickstead Derby and The Longines Royal International Horse Show.
- One entry per person.
- All duplicates and unscrupulous entries entered will be removed.
- Competition open to global entries.
- Entries can be submitted via the Point Two website or the Point Two stand at Hickstead.
- Closing date is midnight on 3rd August 2014
[Form hicksteadproaircompetition not found!]
- Created on Monday, 23 June 2014 10:33
By popular demand - NEW PROAIR COLOURS - NOW IN STOCK
Now available in Purple and Burgundy
- Created on Sunday, 06 April 2014 14:13
- Created on Thursday, 20 March 2014 16:38
Point Two are delighted to announce that Claire Lomas, former event rider, campaigner and fundraiser,
will be joining the Point Two stand at Badminton Horse Trials on Friday 9th and Saturday 10th May 2014.
Well known for completing the London Marathon in 17 days using her ReWalk robotic suit,Claire was
especially honoured to be invited to light the Paralympic Cauldron in Trafalgar Square in 2012.
Claire will be signing copies of her new book 'Finding My Feet' at the Point Two stand.
For more information about Claire you can visit her website.
The book is available to buy on here.
- Created on Monday, 10 February 2014 13:05
Please do not send canisters by Royal Mail!
Royal Mail have the right to destroy all parcels containing gas canisters!!
If you need to return an air jacket with canisters please contact Point Two on 01403 732129 for more information.
- Created on Tuesday, 17 December 2013 10:06
***CHRISTMAS DELIVERY DEADLINE ***
For Pre-Christmas delivery from Point Two please ensure all orders are placed before Midday Thursday 19th December!
*Pre-Christmas delivery is subject to stock availability and individual couriers.
- Created on Wednesday, 04 September 2013 20:46
- Created on Wednesday, 04 September 2013 20:16
He competed 4 horses!
He came 8th with the very talented 6 year old Cavalor Chai Chai in the CIC1* and he came 16th with Henri Z, 8th with Artic Fox Too and 1st with Push Play in the CIC2*.
Huge thank you to www.eventingphoto.com and Victor Krijt for the fantastic photos of Raf in his P2-RS and custom cover!
- Created on Tuesday, 06 August 2013 08:53
- Laura Collett: Event rider says air jacket saved her life in fall
- Introducing the Point Two Soft Shell
- Important Information
- LAUNCHING THE NEW POINT TWO “HUNTER”
- Suppliers of Air Jackets to 14 Nations
- Saddle Up for Spinal Research
- Safety first for City West Homes staff
- Official suppliers to Team GBR
- Point Two at Luhmühlen 2012
- International Helmet Awareness Day
- Riders from eleven nations choose Point Two for 2012
- Five year warranty on all airbags - register now
- First Point Two TV advert aired on Horse and Country TV
- USEA Announces Point Two As The Official Air Jacket Of The USEA
- Georgie Strang credits Point Two with helping her walk away from Burghley fall
- P2-RS on TV at the Galway Races, Ireland
- Introducing the P2-RS
- Oliver Townend credits Point Two with minimising his injuries in Kentucky fall
- Point Two sponsors Spinal Research Stand up and be Counted campaign
- Mail on Sunday interview with Point Two managing director, Lee Middleton