Point Two Latest News
- Created on Friday, 18 July 2014 13:04
Here's your chance to win a stylish Point Two body warmer, ideal for these lovely summer evenings.
To enter, just rearrange the anagram and submit your answer below.
ANAGRAM: RIDS REIN HOG
HINT: Something for the weekend?
- Size is child large / small adult.
- One entry per person is allowed, duplicate and unscrupulous entries entered will be removed.
- The competition open to global entries.
- Entries must be submitted online via our website http://www.point-two.co.uk/index.php/news/97-competitionbodywarmer
- Closing date is midday Friday 25th 2014 - One lucky winner will be selected at random.
- Created on Monday, 07 July 2014 12:31
Point Two would like to remind our customers of the importance of Air Jacket Servicing. Point Two recommends that all jackets are serviced once a year, after six inflations or after a particularly heavy impact. An annual service is required to maintain lifetime warranty.
Servicing includes trigger clean, shell wash and removal and full pressure testing of the airbag £47.00 incl. VAT + return postage.
We are also able to change the colour of your ProAir at time of servicing for £95.00 incl. VAT + P&P (service included)
All Point Two air jackets come with a life time warranty on the airbag component. The warranty is subject to the jacket being serviced annually by Point Two and if any reduction in the airbag performance is detected during inflation the airbag will be replaced free of charge for the customer.
You can print off a service order form by clicking here and print off an address label by clicking here then all you need to do is pack up your jacket and send it in! We recommend sending your jacket by recorded delivery and please don't include your canister. We know many of you don't like to be without the safety of your Point Two for too long so we aim to turn jackets around within 48hrs!
Point Two air jackets must be serviced by Point Two Head Office only, otherwise the customer voids the lifetime warranty on the jacket. Only the manufacturer is able to carry out this service. All of our UK competitors are franchises, so are unable to carry out this service. Take a quick look at some before and after pictures.
Please do not return jackets with canisters, Royal Mail reserve the right to destroy any parcels containing gas canisters. If you are required to return your air jacket with canisters please contact Point Two on 01403 732129 for further advice.
- Created on Thursday, 26 June 2014 13:04
Point Two Air Jackets are giving away a ProAir jacket to celebrate Hickstead 2014!
To enter, just submit your details below and one lucky winner will be selected at random on Monday 4th August 2014.
The competition will run from 26 June 2014 - 4 August 2014, over The Hickstead Derby and The Longines Royal International Horse Show.
- One entry per person.
- All duplicates and unscrupulous entries entered will be removed.
- Competition open to global entries.
- Entries can be submitted via the Point Two website or the Point Two stand at Hickstead.
- Closing date is midnight on 3rd August 2014
[No form id or name provided!]
- Created on Monday, 23 June 2014 10:33
By popular demand - NEW PROAIR COLOURS - NOW IN STOCK
Now available in Purple and Burgundy
- Created on Sunday, 06 April 2014 14:13
- Created on Thursday, 20 March 2014 16:38
Point Two are delighted to announce that Claire Lomas, former event rider, campaigner and fundraiser,
will be joining the Point Two stand at Badminton Horse Trials on Friday 9th and Saturday 10th May 2014.
Well known for completing the London Marathon in 17 days using her ReWalk robotic suit,Claire was
especially honoured to be invited to light the Paralympic Cauldron in Trafalgar Square in 2012.
Claire will be signing copies of her new book 'Finding My Feet' at the Point Two stand.
For more information about Claire you can visit her website.
The book is available to buy on here.
- Created on Monday, 10 February 2014 13:05
Please do not send canisters by Royal Mail!
Royal Mail have the right to destroy all parcels containing gas canisters!!
If you need to return an air jacket with canisters please contact Point Two on 01403 732129 for more information.
- Created on Tuesday, 17 December 2013 10:06
***CHRISTMAS DELIVERY DEADLINE ***
For Pre-Christmas delivery from Point Two please ensure all orders are placed before Midday Thursday 19th December!
*Pre-Christmas delivery is subject to stock availability and individual couriers.
- Created on Wednesday, 04 September 2013 20:46
- Created on Wednesday, 04 September 2013 20:16
He competed 4 horses!
He came 8th with the very talented 6 year old Cavalor Chai Chai in the CIC1* and he came 16th with Henri Z, 8th with Artic Fox Too and 1st with Push Play in the CIC2*.
Huge thank you to www.eventingphoto.com and Victor Krijt for the fantastic photos of Raf in his P2-RS and custom cover!
- Created on Tuesday, 06 August 2013 08:53
- Created on Tuesday, 06 August 2013 08:38
Laura Collett says she owes her life to a hi-tech air jacket after a heavy fall which left the British event rider with spine, shoulder and rib fractures.
- Created on Wednesday, 20 March 2013 16:32
The Point Two Soft Shell is discreet and stylish for virtually any activity. Identical to any other soft shell jacket used for show jumping, schooling or hacking out but with one major difference – it has a fully integrated Point Two ProAir2 airbag and trigger system.
Point Two’s exclusive trigger system is discreetly hidden in the front pocket of the jacket with a small opening for the lanyard which can be hidden within the jacket when not riding.
The soft shell is available in black and is offered with or without sleeves -Jacket RRP £495 Gilet RRP £465
*Please allow up to two week for delivery
- Created on Friday, 15 February 2013 10:25
***Point Two - Important Information***
There is an advertisement appearing in this week’s Horse & Hound (14 Feb 2013, p37) which states that if people have a Point Two jacket with the Helite airbag system they will need to send it to Treehouse or Helite if they want to have the jacket serviced.
This is not correct, Point Two has manufacturers’ insurance that enables it to manufacture, assemble and service all air jackets that it has sold under the Point Two brand, whether with Point Two’s own airbag and trigger system, or that supplied by a third party.
Customers can be assured that we will continue to service and maintain their jackets, applying the experience we have gained over the last four years in developing and improving the air jackets.
For more information about servicing your jacket please click here
Point Two now offers a lifetime warranty on Point Two vest airbags if serviced annually.
- Created on Friday, 12 October 2012 11:48
Point Two has launched a new model of its popular ProAir jacket – The Hunter.
Interest from hunts has grown significantly over recent seasons with enquiries from hunt staff, subscribers and members of the field.
However, we have also been aware there is a lot of tradition behind hunting and while many people saw the benefits of the jacket, they were asking for something more shaped and subtle.
So, for the 2012/13 season we have launched a new model –
“The Hunter”. Based upon the original ProAir, the Hunter has a zipped front for a more stylish look.
The jackets are only available in Black and Navy Blue, and can be purchased without any external Point Two branding. The new jackets will be available RRP of £433 inc VAT. Please allow 28 days for delivery of the new product.
To find your nearest stockist Click Here
To offer support back to the hunts, Point Two would also like to offer the opportunity for anyone submitting a photograph of themselves hunting in the new “Hunter” this season to receive a £20 donation for their hunt.
If you would like to purchase the new Hunter, Click here or call the office now on 01306 621368 and we will be happy to take your order.
- Created on Wednesday, 05 September 2012 12:03
Point Two are suppliers of Air Jackets to 14 Nations in 2012 including Great Britain, USA, Canada, Australia, Japan, Brazil, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Ireland, Thailand, South Africa, Poland and Russia.
- Created on Thursday, 09 August 2012 12:21
Point Two now offer a 0% APR payment plan on all Point Two Air Jackets.
All you need to do is download the relevant forms below and fill them in. Then just sign & post the forms back to the return address, where upon receipt of your filled out paperwork, Point Two will then contact you to confirm payment details. We must receive the original documents back to the address below before we are able to process your order (we are unable to process scanned, photocopied or emailed forms)
Point Two Air Jackets
It’s as simple as that, and once your initial payment has been processed, we will then send out your NEW Point Two Air Jacket.
This offer is only available for customers in the UK.
You can also download the forms below:
- Created on Tuesday, 03 July 2012 13:10
Point Two is teaming up with Saddle Up for Spinal Research to promote rider safety and help raise money for research!
Saddle Up for Spinal Research is the rider-dedicated arm of the charity. Horse riders are very passionate about their sport and love what they do, but they recognise the risks involved. Sadly severe injuries to the neck and back can lead to paralysis, meaning a loss of movement in arms and hands, an inability to breathe on your own and in some cases a total lack of independence. Paralysis means so much more than not being able to walk and Spinal Research are here to give people hope that spinal cord injury will not mean a life time of paralysis.
Point Two are joining Saddle Up for Spinal Research to fight paralysis and you can too! We are offering a fantastic buy-one-get-one-free offer on Point Two canisters. To take advantage of this offer all you need to do is get your jacket serviced or register it with us over the phone!
Every time this offer is redeemed Point Two will donate £5 to Saddle Up for Spinal Research, Charity number 281325
Call Point Two now on 01306 621368
Offer ends 1st August 2012
To register your jacket there we will require the following information, date of purchase, where you bought your jacket and the jacket serial number which can be found on the inside jacket label!
- Safety first for City West Homes staff
- Official suppliers to Team GBR
- Point Two at Luhmühlen 2012
- International Helmet Awareness Day
- Riders from eleven nations choose Point Two for 2012
- Five year warranty on all airbags - register now
- First Point Two TV advert aired on Horse and Country TV
- USEA Announces Point Two As The Official Air Jacket Of The USEA
- Georgie Strang credits Point Two with helping her walk away from Burghley fall
- P2-RS on TV at the Galway Races, Ireland
- Introducing the P2-RS
- Oliver Townend credits Point Two with minimising his injuries in Kentucky fall
- Point Two sponsors Spinal Research Stand up and be Counted campaign
- Mail on Sunday interview with Point Two managing director, Lee Middleton
- Point Two launches Child’s ProAir
- Katie Price joins fans of Point Two
- Tests say Point Two air jackets are safer, but by how much?
- British Eventing moves to make air jacket BETA-approved
- Point Two tests air jackets at Goodwood